The Last Move
The love I have on you would forever last,
no matter what we will never tear apart.
The pain and suffering will never last long,
as long as we both can just stay strong.
The love I have on you will never decrease,
no matter how much the temptation increase.
For now I’m forced to go away,
but the love I have on you will forever stay.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Last Move by Anand Ramachandran )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Mad Scientist Writing, Kyle Schlicher
- Right or Wrong, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- A Real Friend, Margaret Moran
- you're a vessel i want live on twelve mo.., Mandolyn ...
- Riff on Bruce's Post Card Love Affairs, David McLansky
- Eternal Thirst, Lora Colon
- When I look at you, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Formalities Not Necessary, Margaret Moran
- two women, Nassy Fesharaki
- I have seen everywhere, gajanan mishra