The Last Move
The love I have on you would forever last,
no matter what we will never tear apart.
The pain and suffering will never last long,
as long as we both can just stay strong.
The love I have on you will never decrease,
no matter how much the temptation increase.
For now I’m forced to go away,
but the love I have on you will forever stay.
Anand Ramachandran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Last Move by Anand Ramachandran )
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Yes/No, Morgan Michaels
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley