The Last Breathe That I Take
With every decision that I make
With every last breathe that I take
I’ll be loving you.
There is no distance or obstacle that I wouldn’t climb
To make you mine.
Wouldn’t you like me to hold you in my arms?
And whisper all my love to you
And know that every word is true.
I would love you till the last breathe that I take
Even when I’m sleeping, and more when I’m awake.
Because of you I learned what love is about
Of that I have no doubt.
With just a hello and a simple smile
You have made my life worthwhile.
You opened my eyes to possibilities
Of things that I could not see.
You are my first breathe in the morning
And my last breathe at night, and gave me
The will to continue this fight.
How can I love you more than I do?
When you have made all my dreams come true.
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Last Breathe That I Take by louis rams )
- - -My Dear- -, Ali Sabry
- - I Love You With All My Heart O My Fair.., Ali Sabry
- - I Love You Blind-, Ali Sabry
- - -I Have Chosen You From Among The Beau.., Ali Sabry
- - -I Forgave All My Heart I Forgave- -, Ali Sabry
- - I'm Sitting On Your Lap Warm Finally-, Ali Sabry
- - I Love You All-, Ali Sabry
- - -My Dear Dear- -, Ali Sabry
- - My Poem To My Lovely Beauty Lady After.., Ali Sabry
- - My beautiful lovely lady-, Ali Sabry
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Woman's Last Word, Robert Browning
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)