The Last Breathe That I Take
With every decision that I make
With every last breathe that I take
I’ll be loving you.
There is no distance or obstacle that I wouldn’t climb
To make you mine.
Wouldn’t you like me to hold you in my arms?
And whisper all my love to you
And know that every word is true.
I would love you till the last breathe that I take
Even when I’m sleeping, and more when I’m awake.
Because of you I learned what love is about
Of that I have no doubt.
With just a hello and a simple smile
You have made my life worthwhile.
You opened my eyes to possibilities
Of things that I could not see.
You are my first breathe in the morning
And my last breathe at night, and gave me
The will to continue this fight.
How can I love you more than I do?
When you have made all my dreams come true.
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Last Breathe That I Take by louis rams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- How Suicide Works 3, C Jay Caputo
- Under The Moonlit Nights, I Think of Kis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Poet Is A Liar, A Great Liar, You Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Poet, Chris Newton
- Insomnia, petra pen
- "The Rest of My Life.", Aaron Waingrow
- La forme a conséquence, douglas scotney
- How Suicide Works 2, C Jay Caputo
- Eid Mubarak, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- My Feet, Randy McClave