The large congestion
I am no more a kind person
Most dangerous and dreaded with unknown reasons
I think of selfish world and feel little sad
The poverty days are making me mad
Why hunger makes me to act like wild animal?
Why people openly profess it as natural?
I sit down in corner and think
Are these enough reasons to sink?
Who has the time to go through good books?
Who has time to go in sacred places to look?
Pray for well being and shower of blessings
Somewhere something good is missing
People often comment “It is materialistic world”
I feel it as irrelevant and develop little cold
What is good to look at if there is no desire for happiness?
Why whole mankind is running after with mad chase?
Ask the hungry man how does he feel?
He will helplessly reply” it is Almighty’s will”
If I can kill a person and have food
I shall perform that good too
How desperately the thought has driven a person?
It should not favor or any mention
It carries hidden message with big question
Let world be cautious over large congestion
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The large congestion by hasmukh amathalal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Nigeria I Hail Thee, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Her Smile, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- ©Getting Over You, Bandile Matsenjwa
- Lost and Found (one f word at the end), Anthony Di'anno
- raining in scotland, ko the skipper
- THE BLACK MAN WITH A KNIFE, johnny case
- I don't know if I know me, Logan Fulk
- Frustration, courtney metcalf
- WE ARE HERE, Christina Sunrise
- Your love, Mark Heathcote