Rasta Israel Uda
The lady in light brown silk gown
Behind her dark shades was
a longing for a hug she craved
for; since she misplaced a stone
that was beside her corner.
In limelight, hope glitters her
heart, with certainty of a reunion,
that would make her heart glow
like a rose.
Her seed of mind twinkle to a
direction; in anticipation of an
affection that seems distant.
Beatitudes rest assured in a
soul cherished by loveliness.
Make way for the mid-night rain,
sleep well on a sheet utterly
made for a mind, so blessed,
on crest valley so soft
like the pad on top
of her shoulder's, in a dress
she wore on a day tears dropped
like honey on a platform so weary
of pecks and hugs.
Rasta Israel Uda's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The lady in light brown silk gown by Rasta Israel Uda )
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate
- Lustful Love, Priscilla Colon
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.2, Singleton M. Tate