Hamza Al Saieedy
The King's Joker: The Battle Of the Poets
Would they leave the palace gate?
Let the poets wait there, wait!
Send the ham and bring the wine,
Let them fight for one more line,
Will they write to the men's sake,
One is true, the rest are fake!
You’ll stand and sing for your king,
Will he gives you the gilded wing?
As royal knights you would leave!
Make the king enjoys his eve.
Say the truth and spare your lies,
Between his hands the men dies!
It's your faith don't be that nice!
Throw you dice and wait the price..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
and the way they say their poetry!
so.. I wanted to speak in their tongue! !
and I made a short story through the poem,
to give it a purpose and a real action..
Comments about this poem (The King's Joker: The Battle Of the Poets by Hamza Al Saieedy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Let not this earth be divided, gajanan mishra
- With situation, hasmukh amathalal
- Misery Loves Company, Bill Cantrell
- Hot Summer Tanka, Toshie Nohara
- No need to ask, gajanan mishra
- Truth, Tony Adah
- Walking the dog, Nassy Fesharaki
- Prince Charming, Electric Lady
- With promising words, hasmukh amathalal
- pray to me, tara mahdavi