Hamza Al Saieedy
The King's Joker: The Battle Of the Poets
Would they leave the palace gate?
Let the poets wait there, wait!
Send the ham and bring the wine,
Let them fight for one more line,
Will they write to the men's sake,
One is true, the rest are fake!
You’ll stand and sing for your king,
Will he gives you the gilded wing?
As royal knights you would leave!
Make the king enjoys his eve.
Say the truth and spare your lies,
Between his hands the men dies!
It's your faith don't be that nice!
Throw you dice and wait the price..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
and the way they say their poetry!
so.. I wanted to speak in their tongue! !
and I made a short story through the poem,
to give it a purpose and a real action..
Comments about this poem (The King's Joker: The Battle Of the Poets by Hamza Al Saieedy )
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Yes/No, Morgan Michaels
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt