Hamza Al Saieedy
The King's Joker: The Battle Of the Poets
Would they leave the palace gate?
Let the poets wait there, wait!
Send the ham and bring the wine,
Let them fight for one more line,
Will they write to the men's sake,
One is true, the rest are fake!
You’ll stand and sing for your king,
Will he gives you the gilded wing?
As royal knights you would leave!
Make the king enjoys his eve.
Say the truth and spare your lies,
Between his hands the men dies!
It's your faith don't be that nice!
Throw you dice and wait the price..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
and the way they say their poetry!
so.. I wanted to speak in their tongue! !
and I made a short story through the poem,
to give it a purpose and a real action..
Comments about this poem (The King's Joker: The Battle Of the Poets by Hamza Al Saieedy )
- Make others do, gajanan mishra
- MY FEELINGS FOR YOU, AMADU KAMARA
- From Gandhiji's Quotes for Gandhi Jayanthi, Dr John Celes
- Seeing, Aparna Chatterjee
- O American Girl, Will You Take With You?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Woman in Love, Akhtar Jawad
- Endearing Love, Kwai Chee Low
- The Swing, Kwai Chee Low
- Price, Ashraful Alam Shikder
- Let The King Think, Ashraful Alam Shikder
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Philip Booth
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)