The King That Was Big Head
The King Big Head Problem Page 5
Let me just start by saying
how fantastic you are.
You inspire me so much.
My problem is I want to get
a real shine to my hair that
will stay all day, even in the sun.
Hope you can help.
Yes I am fantastic.
Now to our shine problem.
TRESamme will do the trick.
Wash your hair once then again
but on the second wash leave the
shampoo on for five mins.
B&Ms are doing deals on TRESamme
and if you say King Big Head sent you
you will get it even cheaper.
Hope this helps
The King That Was Big Head's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The King Big Head Problem Page 5 by The King That Was Big Head )
- Rains Of Tomorrow, Curtlan Popo
- What Am I?, Curtlan Popo
- When Blue turns to Red, Aftab Alam
- Who Blows The Bubbles?, Curtlan Popo
- Life, Geometry's Whisper, Aeronius D. McCoy
- On Life's Behest,, Aftab Alam
- Holloween Party, Narayana Raghavan
- The Vulture, Curtlan Popo
- Plenty Thirst Century, Curtlan Popo
- A Damp Bathroom Wall Speaks To You, Narayana Raghavan
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns