The King That Was Big Head
The King Big Head Problem Page 5
Let me just start by saying
how fantastic you are.
You inspire me so much.
My problem is I want to get
a real shine to my hair that
will stay all day, even in the sun.
Hope you can help.
Yes I am fantastic.
Now to our shine problem.
TRESamme will do the trick.
Wash your hair once then again
but on the second wash leave the
shampoo on for five mins.
B&Ms are doing deals on TRESamme
and if you say King Big Head sent you
you will get it even cheaper.
Hope this helps
The King That Was Big Head's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The King Big Head Problem Page 5 by The King That Was Big Head )
- Be ants, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Sketching Patterns, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Assurance, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Us Of A, Joe Muschaweck
- Don't be primitive, Aftab Alam
- Trophy Mother, Antonio Liao
- Accruing Factions Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Turning pages, Jamie Fox
- Being Within, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Show door, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)