The King That Was Big Head
The King Big Head Problem Page 5
Let me just start by saying
how fantastic you are.
You inspire me so much.
My problem is I want to get
a real shine to my hair that
will stay all day, even in the sun.
Hope you can help.
Yes I am fantastic.
Now to our shine problem.
TRESamme will do the trick.
Wash your hair once then again
but on the second wash leave the
shampoo on for five mins.
B&Ms are doing deals on TRESamme
and if you say King Big Head sent you
you will get it even cheaper.
Hope this helps
The King That Was Big Head's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The King Big Head Problem Page 5 by The King That Was Big Head )
- Where Did Mommy Go, Stephen Morris Jr
- me sisters dog, lee fones
- On Cold Grey Mountain, John Martinez
- I KNEW LOVE, SHARON YAKOWA
- I'm Still Here, Stephen Morris Jr
- tramp, lee fones
- Leaves On The Grass, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Thought Process, Mitta Xinindlu
- Kind Santa, lee fones
- The Farmworker, Terry Dawson
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Ode To A Nightingale, John Keats
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)