The King That Was Big Head
The King Big Head Problem Page 5
Let me just start by saying
how fantastic you are.
You inspire me so much.
My problem is I want to get
a real shine to my hair that
will stay all day, even in the sun.
Hope you can help.
Yes I am fantastic.
Now to our shine problem.
TRESamme will do the trick.
Wash your hair once then again
but on the second wash leave the
shampoo on for five mins.
B&Ms are doing deals on TRESamme
and if you say King Big Head sent you
you will get it even cheaper.
Hope this helps
The King That Was Big Head's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The King Big Head Problem Page 5 by The King That Was Big Head )
- God's Kind Of Poetry, Brian Johnston
- soon. chapter 3., Mandolyn ...
- soon. chapter 2, Mandolyn ...
- Through A Puppet's Eyes, Dilantha Gunawardana
- soon., Mandolyn ...
- Dragon King Daughter, Tim caffery
- LONE LADY, vidyut chakraborty
- Psalm 070, Forrest Hainline
- What is said in autobiography, gajanan mishra
- The weird erotica, Marcel Aouizerate
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Dream Keeper, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)