The King That Was Big Head
The King Big Head Problem Page 5
Let me just start by saying
how fantastic you are.
You inspire me so much.
My problem is I want to get
a real shine to my hair that
will stay all day, even in the sun.
Hope you can help.
Yes I am fantastic.
Now to our shine problem.
TRESamme will do the trick.
Wash your hair once then again
but on the second wash leave the
shampoo on for five mins.
B&Ms are doing deals on TRESamme
and if you say King Big Head sent you
you will get it even cheaper.
Hope this helps
The King That Was Big Head's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The King Big Head Problem Page 5 by The King That Was Big Head )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- "Mike Teavee...", Roald Dahl
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- My Venus, Sandra Lynn
- Turn Around, Spiritwind Wood
- Stay True, Be You, Carolyn Blackmon
- Tagore Song (#10) I travel alone as lon.., Tushar Ray
- Give To Me, Spiritwind Wood
- Language of Flowers, The Princess is
- Do You Know Who I Am, Spiritwind Wood
- The Reason, Spiritwind Wood
- Global Distractions, Tushar Ray
- Alive, Spiritwind Wood