THE KICKING WINDS
A doer was seeking
a physical thing
in this age of carnality.
Truth falls on your
path when you become
Take a break from
the silent assaults. Do
not go for a dirty play.
I will not do any
commerce with the paid
style of the omnivores.
The soil does not need
any weapons. It was
always under your feet.
I will wait for a disaster
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE KICKING WINDS by Satish Verma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Outer Limits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Keep simply cool, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -31, Ronjoy Brahma
- Folds Of Death, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- hey dipstick, this is for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Time - I know not, gajanan mishra
- Poetry is For Lovers, Cheryl Griffith
- The Darkest Side - Darkpalm21, Mark Clement Joseph S. Ferre ..
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -30, Ronjoy Brahma
- this is for you, dipstick, Mandolyn Davidson