Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Ionized Urn.
The cause talkative,
The primal burns,
The honey oozing hive,
Are haunted by ionized urn.
Mr. Welding pipe,
Strive and thrive,
To be ionized with mystic knife.
Ah! the swooning under a fit,
A bear in the cover of a rabbit,
The rising of geography in history’s habit,
The jumping of quanta from forest-orbit,
All turn into an ionized urn.
Lo! my son and your daughter,
Flirt, fuse and flatter,
They are urged to have the ionized butter.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Ionized Urn. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Down Pours The Rain, Rimni chakravarty
- Cold In Obudu Ranch, Tony Adah
- Life is on Rent, Aftab Alam