Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
The Ionized Urn.
The cause talkative,
The primal burns,
The honey oozing hive,
Are haunted by ionized urn.
Mr. Welding pipe,
Strive and thrive,
To be ionized with mystic knife.
Ah! the swooning under a fit,
A bear in the cover of a rabbit,
The rising of geography in history’s habit,
The jumping of quanta from forest-orbit,
All turn into an ionized urn.
Lo! my son and your daughter,
Flirt, fuse and flatter,
They are urged to have the ionized butter.
Poet Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
- A Kiss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.