Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Ionized Urn.
The cause talkative,
The primal burns,
The honey oozing hive,
Are haunted by ionized urn.
Mr. Welding pipe,
Strive and thrive,
To be ionized with mystic knife.
Ah! the swooning under a fit,
A bear in the cover of a rabbit,
The rising of geography in history’s habit,
The jumping of quanta from forest-orbit,
All turn into an ionized urn.
Lo! my son and your daughter,
Flirt, fuse and flatter,
They are urged to have the ionized butter.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Ionized Urn. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Unbearable Loss Of Each Young Soldie.., Shalom Freedman
- Let Allah bless, hasmukh amathalal
- Get honestly, hasmukh amathalal
- In So Many Faces I Seek Love, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Surroundings, Somanathan Iyer
- The Crowd, Tony Adah
- Amen (ए'मेन), Ronjoy Brahma
- बबि अनजालि, Bahadur Basumatary
- Witchy lady, Clara Keiper
- Birds, Tony Adah