Muhyiddin Ibn Arabi (1165-1240 / Murcia)
Approach the dwelling place of the dear ones who have taken covenants -
may clouds of incessant rain pour upon it!
And breathe the scent of the wind over against their land, in desire that
the sweet airs may tell thee where they are.
I know that they encamped at the banded tree of Idam, where the arar plants
grow and the shih and the katam.
Poet Other Poems
- A Garden Among The Flames
- Allah -new-
- An Ocean without Shore
- Approach The Dwellings Of The Dear Ones
- As Night Let its Curtains Down in Folds
- Fire -new-
- He Saw The Lightning In The East
- I Laid My Little Daughter To Rest
- In Memory of Those
- In the Mirror of a Man
- Listen, O dearly beloved
- Modification Of The 'R' Poem -new-
- My heart has become able
- My Journey -new-
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.