Men have sided with theory most of their lives,
Offering an activity of the pen that are for captives;
Their desire shines, emotions of hope are changing,
When a person effects his or her liberation,
When a man finds his boyhood creations,
When processes can be cut completely.
To state skills that run contrary to opinion
You must exert the longevity that one hides,
A fierce chord of the circles enlightens nobody
Like the happiness that goes under a tree.
Women shall huddle and wait, desiring something
Of the worst variety.
Men do not linger from the true telling,
Men have instigated their plan and desire.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Instigation by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Time heals, salma. torrez
- A cowardly disguise, Cheryl Butler
- Are Farm Animals Like Humans? ……. [spe.., Bri Edwards
- Vows Broken, The Zentire World Missed L.., Monk E. Biz
- ONE MORE TIME, Romeo Della Valle
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver
- Flowers Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston