The impossible poem
Can we all come to gather, and write a poem.
A poem that is the epitome of our times to come.
Not of you and me as people,
Neither of you and me as lovers,
Not related to the ubellical cords that tied us,
Human, geographic, philosophical, religious, of gender,
The list would rid oxygen run out of earth.
Can we come together? Is that a possibility?
Together can happen of we gather, and we share,
Lets agree to publish it in your name,
Let you have the rights to copy,
But let is have the beat, the missed beat, the arrhythmic murmur,
The lost feel, the ecstasy of what we think is life,
Let us all for once agree to a distilled definition of freedom of our souls,
No flags, no boundaries, just us, lovers all around.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The impossible poem by Hardik Vaidya )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(2 November 1994)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Poem of the Day
- I am Not Alone, Sandra Feldman
- When the flower withers, Leong Ming Loong
- चादंण रात, Lyrics Swapnild Chatge
- The Scheme, Tony Adah
- The Worry, Leong Ming Loong
- जो अब तन्हा ही निकला तो, ज़माना साथ चलता है, Abhishek Omprakash Mishra
- ** अबोल मी **, Lyrics Swapnild Chatge
- जो देखू आज घर आँगन तो माँ की याद आती है., Abhishek Omprakash Mishra
- तुम्हारे इश्क में जीवन कहाँ, कैसे, गुज़ार.., Abhishek Omprakash Mishra
- यहाँ हर सुख का साथी है यहाँ हर दुःख कंवा.., Abhishek Omprakash Mishra