The impossible poem
Can we all come to gather, and write a poem.
A poem that is the epitome of our times to come.
Not of you and me as people,
Neither of you and me as lovers,
Not related to the ubellical cords that tied us,
Human, geographic, philosophical, religious, of gender,
The list would rid oxygen run out of earth.
Can we come together? Is that a possibility?
Together can happen of we gather, and we share,
Lets agree to publish it in your name,
Let you have the rights to copy,
But let is have the beat, the missed beat, the arrhythmic murmur,
The lost feel, the ecstasy of what we think is life,
Let us all for once agree to a distilled definition of freedom of our souls,
No flags, no boundaries, just us, lovers all around.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The impossible poem by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Lovely Fact, Naveed Akram
- Road to Black, Amateur Vagabond
- Her Unconditional Beauty, Mpho Tsakata
- Lead Me Into Light, Valerie Dohren
- Nature Is Full Of Cuts, Is It Poetry
- A SAD STORY IN A POEM قصة حزينة في قصيدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Prospects For Peace, Denys E. W. Jones
- I am the Zee, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Daisies, Mark Heathcote
- Sailing away, Nalini Chaturvedi