The impossible poem
Can we all come to gather, and write a poem.
A poem that is the epitome of our times to come.
Not of you and me as people,
Neither of you and me as lovers,
Not related to the ubellical cords that tied us,
Human, geographic, philosophical, religious, of gender,
The list would rid oxygen run out of earth.
Can we come together? Is that a possibility?
Together can happen of we gather, and we share,
Lets agree to publish it in your name,
Let you have the rights to copy,
But let is have the beat, the missed beat, the arrhythmic murmur,
The lost feel, the ecstasy of what we think is life,
Let us all for once agree to a distilled definition of freedom of our souls,
No flags, no boundaries, just us, lovers all around.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The impossible poem by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Buffalomen Too Leaders In Bihar, Those W.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Lily In The Valley, Dexsta Ray
- Lallu And Kallu Two Rustic Ministers Fro.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Unsatisfaction, The Moonlighter
- een onmogelijk toekomst, co the skipper
- Hey, Mister Sadducee!, Jovica Tasevski Eternijan
- Feast, Jovica Tasevski Eternijan
- Teeth, Phil Soar
- Life Withers Away..., sayantani choudhury
- Lynx, Phil Soar