The Idea Of An Idea
So many ideas you have conceived
Either at work or leisure,
But you have not perceived, the idea of me.
I am the idea, unconceived, the idea of anti reason,
Upheaval-tumultuous and juxtaposition.
I will break the old piece by piece
and create the new step by step, bit by bit.
i will stop the working of the logic and the reason,
with all the right justification.
The junk has to go.....
The new has to come....
We need to keep...
We need to continue the germination.
An idea remains an idea till it is materialized
No knowledge is workable untill it is realised.
No idea is an idea
If it does not remove ignorance and poverty
It will be an Utopian idea, guilty of impracticality.
I am here the unconceived idea
The new definition
The new perception
The true beauty, the true perfection
I know I am the dream, if you are after me
You will get fulfilled your much desired aspiration.
Salema Khatun's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Idea Of An Idea by Salema Khatun )
- Flower, Cee Bea
- Lavender, Cee Bea
- THE SHRIEK, Satish Verma
- The Terror, David Lewis Paget
- Union - within us, gajanan mishra
- Haiku(GOD), Aftab Alam
- chaos of Christmas near, lee fones
- The earth is moving, gajanan mishra
- ONLY YOU JESUS ONLY YOU, Michael P. Johnson
- GOD! WATCHING, TESTING, Michael P. Johnson
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Racism Haiku - Ice Cream, john tiong chunghoo
- Blah Blah Blank Blank, vincent armone
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)