The Idea Of An Idea
So many ideas you have conceived
Either at work or leisure,
But you have not perceived, the idea of me.
I am the idea, unconceived, the idea of anti reason,
Upheaval-tumultuous and juxtaposition.
I will break the old piece by piece
and create the new step by step, bit by bit.
i will stop the working of the logic and the reason,
with all the right justification.
The junk has to go.....
The new has to come....
We need to keep...
We need to continue the germination.
An idea remains an idea till it is materialized
No knowledge is workable untill it is realised.
No idea is an idea
If it does not remove ignorance and poverty
It will be an Utopian idea, guilty of impracticality.
I am here the unconceived idea
The new definition
The new perception
The true beauty, the true perfection
I know I am the dream, if you are after me
You will get fulfilled your much desired aspiration.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Idea Of An Idea by Salema Khatun )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Chasing Rainbows, Rachel Nichols
- Rasta bhoole nahi thhe, ANJALI KAKATI
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Baobab Tree, I Am Krakatoa
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi