The Humble Poem
Humble is the simple poem,
it gently washes feet.
Words as soothing as the summer’s breeze.
The heart to it, is holy ground,
It takes off both its shoes,
pouring out its soul, on bended knee.
Its goal is just to serve you well,
so let it give release.
May it strum emotions deep within.
Sometimes it is just the simple things
that gives us inner peace.
How comely are the feelings of a friend.
Bill Cantrell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Humble Poem by Bill Cantrell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Teaching Virtue, Naveed Akram
- Little Luci, Humphrey Bryant
- Raise Him, Elia Michael
- Moonlight In Abraka, Humphrey Bryant
- Levitation is Nothing New, Clayton Van Schaack
- Morning Song, Pijush Biswas
- Nightfall, Humphrey Bryant
- Directions Of Magical Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sackcloth and Ashes, Matthew Buck
- In memoriam, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK