The Human Brain
If you are talking about math,
Then the human brain is fast.
If you are talking about remembering,
Then the human brain is great.
If you are talking about learning,
Then it is a pulchritude.
But if you are talking about caring,
Then the human brain is nothing
But a small piece of dirt.
Karen GonzalezVidela's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Human Brain by Karen GonzalezVidela )
Did you read them?
- Evil Intent, Abdul Malik Mandani
- This ugly image, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sweet Ilussions, Sandra Feldman
- Weighting Each Thought, Heather Burns
- Their moral decline anytime انحدارهم ال.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A surrealistic image صورة سوريالية, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- In 80s, Nassy Fesharaki
- A Walk in the Woods, Abdul Malik Mandani
- Natural Alliance, Abdul Malik Mandani
- Stop your Sobbing (haiku), Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Solution, Bertolt Brecht
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Lament for Ignacio Sánchez Mejías, Federico García Lorca
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 February 1898 – 14 August 1956)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns