The Holder of Strength
The holder of strength and courage
Is this supreme spirit
Son of Anjana and Kesari
He was blessed with great parents, who really loved him a lot.
Always, he stood for the right
Believed in helping the needy and even went till any extent for them
This is just his greatness, which needs no introduction
That is why words are not enough
He lives in every heart and only represents purified devotion
Helping the humanity was his goal
Just place him in your spirit and purity will be felt
Dearest Lord Hanuman, Please do bless this world
As this universe forever needs you.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Holder of Strength by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- बिमा, Ronjoy Brahma
- i still weep for June~, Mandolyn ...
- Uncombed Sanctity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak