Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
The Hellish Intellects And Rustic proletariat.
The headlong foolish intellect from reason's tunnel,
Spreads the poisonous cancer's germs,
The star-world, the parliament and corporate,
Flag the hell of slaughters' farm
The rustic-proletariat, and waged hands,
With simple faith carry the tenor of God's glory,
They care little of the profit perverted stories
Yet, like nature's call the can't avoid vote,
Knowing, chaffy grains on the surface ever float.
Poet Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
- A Kiss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.