Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Hellish Intellects And Rustic proletariat.
The headlong foolish intellect from reason's tunnel,
Spreads the poisonous cancer's germs,
The star-world, the parliament and corporate,
Flag the hell of slaughters' farm
The rustic-proletariat, and waged hands,
With simple faith carry the tenor of God's glory,
They care little of the profit perverted stories
Yet, like nature's call the can't avoid vote,
Knowing, chaffy grains on the surface ever float.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Hellish Intellects And Rustic proletariat. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas
- Another Day, Another Dawn, Jenn Toner
- Courage, Jenn Toner
- A Symbol Of Hope, Jenn Toner
- To Those Who Grieve, Jenn Toner
- I Am Always With You, Jenn Toner