The heavens at the summit…
“Rest your weary wings upon the air”…
Let the wind of love carry you here
Carry you there - as long as it,
Submits to roost with me my, tit.
“Let god’s love give all else wings”…
Egrets on the peak of a mountain:
They’ll not be seen in their couplings,
By those he calls his brethren.
“Let the wind gather the last prophet”.
We’ll make our nests - our pallet!
Amongst; the heavens at the summit…
In this love - we’ll simply plummet.
Mark Heathcote's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The heavens at the summit… by Mark Heathcote )
Did you read them?
- My Wife, KRISHNA SAMPATH KUMAR
- childhood, oskar hansen
- Fate's Violin, Arno Le Roux
- The Keepers Of Paris, Arno Le Roux
- A Secret Room, Arno Le Roux
- The Drug That Is Time, Arno Le Roux
- Random life!, SALINI NAIR
- Secret Music, Arno Le Roux
- My Weird Looks, Rohit Sapra
- The Way I Feel About Love, Rohit Sapra
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- On the Pulse of Morning, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1679 - 1718)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)