The heavens at the summit…
“Rest your weary wings upon the air”…
Let the wind of love carry you here
Carry you there - as long as it,
Submits to roost with me my, tit.
“Let god’s love give all else wings”…
Egrets on the peak of a mountain:
They’ll not be seen in their couplings,
By those he calls his brethren.
“Let the wind gather the last prophet”.
We’ll make our nests - our pallet!
Amongst; the heavens at the summit…
In this love - we’ll simply plummet.
Mark Heathcote's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The heavens at the summit… by Mark Heathcote )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- LOVE VS. SCIENCE, Beryl Dov
- SUNRISE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- BACK STABBING 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Dispersion of Time, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Honour Killing (For The Arabic People), Bijay Kant Dubey
- You Are In My Way, Susan Lacovara
- I FORGIVE YOU 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- THE 4 STAGES OF YOUR CHILDREN'S LOVE, Beryl Dov
- SEARCH FOR PASSION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- How do i get to the top of the mountain, cristobal Benjumea