Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Hearts Vessels.
You planned and speculated,
You invited me to share,
To set sail the hearts -vessels,
Where no mariners were!
You whispered your psycho-bio voice,
In the turbid sway of stormy night,
At the feeling's secret-cabin,
And lost in awe I found, -the Captain,
Taking charge of the frenzy wine.
You teased me to slide beyond,
The glimmering border of night and day,
Where the sky blooms on ever sunny bay.
The land is free with divine tree,
And the vessel feels no tussle to sail,
Yours and mine, cravings and whines,
Depart from the black-mind’s jail.
Hey grandest darling Divine,
Had you not loved, where I had been! ! !
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Hearts Vessels. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- The Broken Heart, kashif khan
- The Posture Of Consciousness, Maharishi Deja Vu
- Cloudy eyes, Nassy Fesharaki
- Ill luck, hasmukh amathalal
- The Peasant, kashif khan
- Insanity Of Control, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Barren Future, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Big Pharma, michael walkerjohn
- Finding Gold, douglas scotney
- My Thirst, michael walkerjohn
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(22 March 1941 -)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns