Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Hearts Vessels.
You planned and speculated,
You invited me to share,
To set sail the hearts -vessels,
Where no mariners were!
You whispered your psycho-bio voice,
In the turbid sway of stormy night,
At the feeling's secret-cabin,
And lost in awe I found, -the Captain,
Taking charge of the frenzy wine.
You teased me to slide beyond,
The glimmering border of night and day,
Where the sky blooms on ever sunny bay.
The land is free with divine tree,
And the vessel feels no tussle to sail,
Yours and mine, cravings and whines,
Depart from the black-mind’s jail.
Hey grandest darling Divine,
Had you not loved, where I had been! ! !
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Hearts Vessels. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(c. 600 BCE)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Death Be Not Proud, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Eldorado, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- This world is yours, gajanan mishra
- Wrapped Around Your Finger, Amber Carr
- With full freedom, hasmukh amathalal
- તે જ જોવાનું..tej jovaanu, hasmukh amathalal
- Sounds, Vera Sidhwa
- The Sounds, Vera Sidhwa
- Absence, Neela Nath
- Not Knowing What Might Have Been, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The rising, gajanan mishra
- Flowing Water, Vera Sidhwa