THE GUILT TRIP
Everything will never be enough,
not when you realise that there's
nothing in the world, truly worth
Severe your brain.
and drink your confounded guilt
Again and again and again...
And if it dries up,
look around you,
there is so much of it everywhere,
In warped eyes and so many demented
As you project along the bank note,
buy more time to kill!
The disintigration of all things
comes at your own price,
By taking your own image out of the mirror,
The guilty must hang onto their guilt
at all costs...
It's a social contract, to go down
whether you like it not!
Yes after having committed one or all,
of the offences listed by the most unworthy
system known to man,
Guilt is as real as salt or sand,
and it is the spreading which paves
the way for a host of undeniable successes
on this fair stained planet...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE GUILT TRIP by GRANT FRASER )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- THEY WERE THE PRETTIEST DAYS OF MY LIFE .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Happy 10th Anniversary "Arirang Rad.., Ronald Chapman
- Halloween!, Ronald Chapman
- CAn bAnDy r0uNd JeW, sEaN nOrTh
- April fool, lee fones
- Half My Life (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- H.G Well's Folly, Ronald Chapman
- Good Dream Or Bad Dream For A Writer? Yo.., Ronald Chapman
- The wave, Tony Adah
- Look me in the eye, Poison kuhn