The Gourmet and the Godhead
After one mouthful
He meditated on: The Godhead
In Food Cooked For One
After A Hard Day's Work.
After a second mouthful,
He wasn't savoring Enlightenment,
He was composing flavoring enheightenment.
douglas scotney's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Gourmet and the Godhead by douglas scotney )
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira
- Gliding through life, nick feiner
- Angels and Demons, nick feiner
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal