The Good and Evil
There is nothing
In real world
Called the good and evil.
The good and evil are
The delusive potency
Of almighty and is false.
The good and evil
Can be eliminated
By the almighty.
The thing that is created
And the thing that is eliminated
Is not Truth.
And so my dear, go not with
Either good or with evil.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Good and Evil by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Heavy morning, Robo Cat
- good-morning babe, don't say good-night, Mandolyn Davidson
- I Am But a Small Voice, F. J. Thomas
- Blueberry Muffins, Sandra Feldman
- ode to enmity, Shanika marini Paul
- hair poem, lee fones
- Midnight, binod bastola
- you hush your heart to keep me down, Mandolyn Davidson
- Rightchoiceness, Tosin Abegunde
- Binding Echoes, F. J. Thomas