The Golden Leaf
If you like to pick golden flowers,
You have to look for the golden leaf.
Golden leaf, don't worry about your shine.
Like the sunshine, the low branches, pull down the high.
Enjoy alike the spent blossoms, the tight like.
Natasa Tocuc's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Golden Leaf by Natasa Tocuc )
- Those who complain النئائين, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 3 Petal Flowers, Kyle Schlicher
- Prosperity Milking Cow Of Good, sallam yassin
- A Blank Page, Elia Michael
- Three Score and Ten, Frank Avon
- Mary Key, Lilly Emery
- ACES AND EIGHTS (The dead man's hand), Alexander Onoja
- Love Is A Feeling, Lilly Emery
- I saw my father, in silhouette, Thomas Leathandrum
- What are these days? !, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(1 January 1903 - 13 March 1976)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)