Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
The Goal Of Meditation
The vast Unconscious remains buried in us,
Meditation of Avatar leads us to that touch,
The habit-born senses gradually go to sleep,
The self revelatory Atman opens its clips.
The apparent world fades into the mirror of the soul,
The hidden Brahman manifests, and one reaches to the goal.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Father's Appeal To His Daughters. -new-
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.