There is no ending or beginning
All the logic and reason here in me
Revolve without any meaning
Justice moves in round
No one till now able to do
A flat conclusion
They born, they die
A dumb- fused
Yet continue the run
But never raise any question
I never hear and agree or heed
But I continue to move of my own.
I am not like any one
I am totally like me
I spin and I move
Things along with me
Happily become round.
No end, no beginning
Here in me all the logic and reason
Revolve with out any meaning.
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The globe by Abdul Wahab )
Did you read them?
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke
- Dragon Kite Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Butterfly Kite Haiku, Chenou Liu
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI