There is no ending or beginning
All the logic and reason here in me
Revolve without any meaning
Justice moves in round
No one till now able to do
A flat conclusion
They born, they die
A dumb- fused
Yet continue the run
But never raise any question
I never hear and agree or heed
But I continue to move of my own.
I am not like any one
I am totally like me
I spin and I move
Things along with me
Happily become round.
No end, no beginning
Here in me all the logic and reason
Revolve with out any meaning.
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The globe by Abdul Wahab )
Did you read them?
- She Is Doing Her Happy Dance, Ronell Warren Alman
- IT's not unusual, george albot
- a break, kkc bba
- You Are Ever Sweet, Pintu Mahakul
- It is better, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- At Kilimanjaro, Tony Adah
- Caught in Rainy Weather, Nia Schexnider
- And we danced, Fluorescent Reality
- Sunset of our hearts, Fluorescent Reality
- She is precious, MOHAMMAD SKATI