Tiffany Rose Moczydlowski
The Girl In the Mirror
There's this girl.
She's crazy and can get pretty wild
But is actually really calm and quiet and deep.
She hates hurting anyone in any way, to the extreme.
She will go out of the way to prevent other people pain,
But doesn't care if on the way she gets hurt.
She thinks being strong is hiding the pain.
She's random and never does the expected.
She absolutely loves music,
Especially when it relates to how she feels.
She's learning how to play the guitar,
And saving up to buy one.
She constantly is writing a song.
Or a poem.
Or a story.
She loves sketching, and is really creative.
Her eyes are filled with laughter and love and peace.
But have their share of tears.
Her favorite animal is the wolf.
For its strength, endurance, playfulness,
Wisdom, love of the night, and its love of family.
She loves staring at the stars.
She will randomly burst out in song.
She can be really goofy.
She has a bad past.: /
Her friends are the best,
And they help her more than they could ever guess.
She has an amazing twin.: ]
She loves vampires,
And she did before it was cool.
She loves anime.
She's not afraid to be herself.
Even if she is really strange and people hate her for it.
She loves standing out.
All she wants is to be accepted and loved, but for who she is.
She's really complicated.
Who's that that girl, you wonder?
Tiffany Rose Moczydlowski's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Girl In the Mirror by Tiffany Rose Moczydlowski )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
Poem of the Day
- Reign of Fire, Bhaskar Rabha
- I've got a mind full of you, Bull Hawking
- Culp's Hill, John F. McCullagh
- A Rockstar Came Travelling, Richard Whiting
- Re: Your Poetic License Renewal Applicat.., John F. McCullagh
- Direct Departure, Tayyab Ijaz
- Merry Merry Christmas, Dimitri Jagodinski
- Milk toast, Cee Bea
- We are all, Swrji Basumatary
- Kada Poem I, Nicholas Crowson