Tiffany Rose Moczydlowski
The Girl In the Mirror
There's this girl.
She's crazy and can get pretty wild
But is actually really calm and quiet and deep.
She hates hurting anyone in any way, to the extreme.
She will go out of the way to prevent other people pain,
But doesn't care if on the way she gets hurt.
She thinks being strong is hiding the pain.
She's random and never does the expected.
She absolutely loves music,
Especially when it relates to how she feels.
She's learning how to play the guitar,
And saving up to buy one.
She constantly is writing a song.
Or a poem.
Or a story.
She loves sketching, and is really creative.
Her eyes are filled with laughter and love and peace.
But have their share of tears.
Her favorite animal is the wolf.
For its strength, endurance, playfulness,
Wisdom, love of the night, and its love of family.
She loves staring at the stars.
She will randomly burst out in song.
She can be really goofy.
She has a bad past.: /
Her friends are the best,
And they help her more than they could ever guess.
She has an amazing twin.: ]
She loves vampires,
And she did before it was cool.
She loves anime.
She's not afraid to be herself.
Even if she is really strange and people hate her for it.
She loves standing out.
All she wants is to be accepted and loved, but for who she is.
She's really complicated.
Who's that that girl, you wonder?
Tiffany Rose Moczydlowski's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Girl In the Mirror by Tiffany Rose Moczydlowski )
- We all Mourn, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Small Circle, Cyprian Kamil Norwid
- The Past, Cyprian Kamil Norwid
- My Country, Cyprian Kamil Norwid
- Birds Singing, Peter S. Quinn
- Days will not be the same, forget not, Aftab Alam
- Beauty, Cyprian Kamil Norwid
- Si, Oilibheir Alain Christie
- New Aryan Bird of Prey, Marieta Maglas
- grim reaper, lee fones
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 45 Mercy Street, Anne Sexton
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(October 27, 1932 – February 11, 1963)