The Gift Of You
I just can't believe yet my good luck,
That you came to me when you did,
And you brought in, much happiness,
In my life when you came to me...
Yes, you are a gift full of grace,
That came to shower me with true love,
And from Heaven you were sent
To be my angel friend here on earth!
Like a breath of fresh air and,
With radiant rays of sunshine you touch all my heart...
Inside and out you fill me with your warmth,
You are the gift of grace who God had in mind!
Oh! my sweet and most wonderful, true and best friend of mine! !
Dorian Petersen Potter
Poet Other Poems
- (A) Rainbow Connection (Free Style)
- 9/11: A Day Of Infamy (Chain poem)
- A Chocolate Nut (Free Style)
- A Graduation Day Poem(Acrostic)
- A Song Of Hope (X-Factor)
- A Song Of Love (Free Style)
- A Vision Of Love
- Across The Miles (Free Style)
- Against All The Odds (Free Style)
- Aim High (Pub Bell)
- All The Way Through (Redondilla)
- Alone (Rondelet)
- Always (Deten)
- Always There (Free Style)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.