You came to give men Hope and Grace
Your Light pierced through darkness of soul
With Your Spirit we felt Your embrace
Made us alive again, made the broken whole.
Your seal completes our final destiny
And Your Word confirms that eternal promise,
We ask today that You touch with Mercy
All the lost and hurting, and give them Peace.
May every Christmas now remind us
That on that night Christ came as Savior
To give men the Gift of God so precious
His Spirit to dwell in our hearts forever!
Cynthia BuhainBaello's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Gift by Cynthia BuhainBaello )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I Need A Reason To Live Your Dream, Asma Riaz Khan
- tera didar wo, Yashvardhan Goel
- My bloody heart!, Vinaya Joseph
- Cobwebs, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Gifts of Aging, Liilia Talts Morrison
- You Will...! ! !, Asma Riaz Khan
- Anjani Si Shikayat, Yashvardhan Goel
- Police station, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- dard sehkar bhi, Yashvardhan Goel
- Three Coins For Her Love, Pradip Chattopadhyay