THE FRIEND WHO CARED
There was a friend who was so special,
Who wiped my tears,
And held my hand.
When others turned the other way,
there was no beginning, just an end.
She was the one whom I turned to,
Whom I called a friend.
She laughed at me,
She smiled at me,
And felt it was her duty.
To remind one of her worth,
And all my inner beauty as such.
When the eyes of others could only dwell,
Upon my exposed outer shell.
They saw the girl with trepidation,
Seeing this girl they turned there faces.
But she was there to whisper, when they didn’t care.
She held my secrets in her heart,
That people like me could share with her.
Now time has eased me form an phase,
But she was the one who knew my grace.
And like a true friend once she advised me to take care and to never leave her and go.
And after that I made a commitment that;
I LL ALWAYS FOLLOW THE WORDS OF MY TRUE FRIEND.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE FRIEND WHO CARED by mahima pahwa )
- Hey Big Guy, My Kindred Soul, Noah Body
- COPLA 112 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- is happening the Is, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- What you will get, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The basic ideas Turned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- He feigned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The echoes plained, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Still here Still here?, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I, the Poet-Seer, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Desperation does what long years Do not .., Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)