Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Fourth Dimension Reflectors
Trailed energy transformed,
Phonemes photonic -fusion,
Quanta -quenched cushion.
Projection of fourth -dimension! ! !
Softly lighted light,
Yogi's 8th stationed- pleasure,
No earthly measure?
The vast Unconscious's aura,
Flashing solar -rainbow.
Free neurons' premises,
Empathized radio actives,
Einstein -time relatives! ! !
Poet, scientist, prophet,
In order you find bed,
In their -plasma monitor,
Thou seem timeless reflector.
Fifth dimension there must be,
Ultimate reality or divine He,
The stage of Sri Ramakrishna's Shamadhi.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Fourth Dimension Reflectors by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Canticle of Hope, Robert Charles Howard
- If I were me.. (Open IIT Creative Writing), Abhinit Chute (abz)
- the peace of a bee, Noah Body
- SILKEN GLOVES, Philo Yan
- A word in your ear, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro