Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Fourth Dimension Reflectors
Trailed energy transformed,
Phonemes photonic -fusion,
Quanta -quenched cushion.
Projection of fourth -dimension! ! !
Softly lighted light,
Yogi's 8th stationed- pleasure,
No earthly measure?
The vast Unconscious's aura,
Flashing solar -rainbow.
Free neurons' premises,
Empathized radio actives,
Einstein -time relatives! ! !
Poet, scientist, prophet,
In order you find bed,
In their -plasma monitor,
Thou seem timeless reflector.
Fifth dimension there must be,
Ultimate reality or divine He,
The stage of Sri Ramakrishna's Shamadhi.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Fourth Dimension Reflectors by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- "Vae victis! ", Lento Maez
- the death of a little girl, Lizzy Hartwig
- Not Far Off: A New Beginning, M.J Donnchadh
- My Master, Aftab Alam
- There Are Two Worlds, Neela Nath
- Dirt Is Not Love, Neela Nath
- from 'The Double V', Morgan Michaels
- God Feeds the Birds, Dr John Celes
- Floating On, Neela Nath
- Perhaps I Did It Once, Shalom Freedman
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)