Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Fourth Dimension Reflectors
Trailed energy transformed,
Phonemes photonic -fusion,
Quanta -quenched cushion.
Projection of fourth -dimension! ! !
Softly lighted light,
Yogi's 8th stationed- pleasure,
No earthly measure?
The vast Unconscious's aura,
Flashing solar -rainbow.
Free neurons' premises,
Empathized radio actives,
Einstein -time relatives! ! !
Poet, scientist, prophet,
In order you find bed,
In their -plasma monitor,
Thou seem timeless reflector.
Fifth dimension there must be,
Ultimate reality or divine He,
The stage of Sri Ramakrishna's Shamadhi.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Fourth Dimension Reflectors by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Emmonsail's Heath in Winter, John Clare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1886 - 1967)