The Fluvial Mind
If the path before you is clear,
It may be your eyes but definitely another's mind;
If you know what you are looking for,
Then that is all you will ever find.
Like a river has no choice but to flow,
Meet a lake, fight a mountain even though;
Disappear will it one day with a desert bend,
Or merge with the ocean in the end.
Rishit Desai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Fluvial Mind by Rishit Desai )
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Down Pours The Rain, Rimni chakravarty
- Cold In Obudu Ranch, Tony Adah
- Life is on Rent, Aftab Alam
- Venus, Naveed Khalid
- BEHIND THAT WALL, ROCHISH MON