Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
The Flowing Temporal
Mystic mystery mouths,
Through the pores of installed unconscious,
From Nature-fed temporal vase.
Fogs wind round and round,
And oil-filled earthen lamps wick,
Then, with sudden jerk the sun is gone.
The Vice-wolf vaults and vaults,
And the Temptation erects flag,
Then, above the corpses float the hags.
Poet Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
- A Kiss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.