PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
The Fire And The Flames...............
The fire never waits
For any consent;
Falls in love
Constricts with mighty green arms.
Like one huge primitive ancestor
Just pounces on a prey
At the first prowler’s sight - - - - -
Fed on pampering ghee
The ravenous long tongue
Lips up and laps up
The last marrow
Of an ill-fated victim!
The gutted remnants
Bears the blemish!
The insatiable desire
Delights in rings of smoke
Spiraling up ………………
The sinister aspect of
Devours a slab of peace!
Who will intercept
The onrush of the diabolical fire
And award a deemed punishment
To this fast blowing fire amidst
All the lands and waters?
PARTHA SARATHI PAUL's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Fire And The Flames............... by PARTHA SARATHI PAUL )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I Am Human, Marites C. Cayetano
- Is Isolation, Rohit Sapra
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Let It Be Fatal, Deanna Lee
- A Blue Christmas Tree, Heather Burns
- Mother, and mother, gajanan mishra
- Father To A Daughter, louis rams
- James Foley, Hardik Vaidya
- Cowards, Hardik Vaidya
- Ye duniya jiski hai wohi sambhale- Ghazal, Talab ...