The Feeling of Love
Your touching lips is the scarlet line touching mine
Glows in the moonlight and reborn each morning
Delivers the feelings which brings warmth into mind
Then on earth, gives the pain of love departing.
When the moment pass away to inherit new furls,
Foul dust floated on the ragged edge of the universe,
Where mystery unfolds feeling of personality hurls,
Life hidden place between our dreams and chosen choice.
The feeling of love goes sobbing into holes of stone,
Once wet and swollen, now dry and standing afar,
As if everything that existed before had merged into one,
And cut so far to leave the bereaved in need of care.
Feelings cry from within but they are not alone,
Here we build bridges and crosses of our own.
Gerry Legister's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Feeling of Love by Gerry Legister )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Rain, Neela Nath
- Somehow...Someway, Charles Hancock
- Truly Inspiring, Electric Lady
- Unrest Soul: Before Ebola Comes, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- मन साफ़ करता है।man saaf karta hai, hasmukh amathalal
- The Communists Recognize Only The Two, C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I AM, hasmukh amathalal
- Tales Of A Wife: Yes I Do, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- television, smriti chhibber
- Grass, smriti chhibber