The False Necessity
Bras are a false necessity.
A recent study has found it.
Denied gravity by the bra,
Breasts get no escapes from sagging.
Rather, they are eager to sag.
No anatomical gain comes.
Yet bras are a necessity
To man’s eyes trained in that bracket.
Gods are a false necessity;
Theories are there to confirm it,
The mindset cannot be altered.
Gods will stand a necessity
To humans’ mind tamed in that order.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The False Necessity by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Wondrous Love, BRENDA KANSHABETUMUSHABE
- Look Into Me, John Ugolo Umah
- 'Madness' (Senryu), Mihaela Pirjol
- Artists (Senryu), Mihaela Pirjol
- heart of den, ademola oluwabusayo
- Rain, Neela Nath
- Somehow...Someway, Charles Hancock
- Truly Inspiring, Electric Lady
- Unrest Soul: Before Ebola Comes, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- मन साफ़ करता है।man saaf karta hai, hasmukh amathalal