Chris Schleier, Jr.
The Fallen Man's Epiphany
Agency belongs to you
displayed in what you say and do
with strength of heart, and mind, and nerve
choose today whom you will serve:
Father of lies: death in disguise, or
King of the right: Lord of the light
Weakness, might: Black or white
Shades of grey nowhere in sight!
The choice is plain, distinct, and clear.
The time to mark the path is here!
Linger not on hopes and fears,
but let commitment garnish years!
With what power dare you seize
your duty's work, your very name?
Work with heart, work on your knees
or else you will remain the same.
Chris Schleier, Jr.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Fallen Man's Epiphany by Chris Schleier, Jr. )
- The Sex Offender, Is It Poetry
- somebody buried glass in the middle of t.., gordon nosworthy
- How You..., abigail sikwenda
- In That Moment, abigail sikwenda
- My dance of seven veils, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Explosive True, sallam yassin
- If They Could Talk, Oh!, Luis Estable
- I DO NOT HAVE ANY WORD ليس عندي اية كلمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Beaufort Docks, Kyle Schlicher
- Get Back To Those Books, Ronell Warren Alman