The Fading Clouds
The fading clouds
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Oh, the dweller of ‘Vijay Top’
Thine downy appearance hath a mystic path
Your angelic grace is born of
A mate less mother, celestial froth.
Fumes that arise from a fathomless deep
Sweep through the cosmos and merge within lights
What errands do you mystify and why do you creep?
Over sun-smitten cliffs, and sunken heights.
I explore the waterless oceans
Winged by a crushing will, over-burning desire
Break through the mystery of life in cherished fire
And melt off my own nature and traditions.
Your fading frame over wading cries
Beyond the skies and where souls’ habitation lies.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -x- - - - - - - - - - - - x- - - - - - - - -
All rights reserved/June 1959/B N Kaul
Tribhawan Kaul's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Fading Clouds by Tribhawan Kaul )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland