The face of evil
Evil has a wicked face Known by everyone as the The face of evil.
That mask which is invisible
On certain faces of evil Makes me surprised and always Bewildered about what lies behind them. We look everyday at these faces And we feel that there is wicked Evil behind them all the time. These wicked faces of evil are Anywhere and everywhere in our world. These wicked faces of evil lack Love and beauty in everything. They have only evil and behind this Evil there is the wicked evil. These faces belong to evil people Very well known to people like us. These faces of evil lack love, Lack mercy, and lack goodness. Some of these wicked faces are the Wicked faces of the wicked tyrants.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The face of evil by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- African Funeral, onzia dan
- Scavenger, Morakinyo Temiloluwa Bolarinwa
- Letter To My Rose (Part F), Christian Tobechukwu Okafor
- you and that love thing..., Mandolyn ...
- Hint, hasmukh amathalal
- Our Green Hope, Christian Tobechukwu Okafor
- - On the Longfellow bridge, Giorgio A. V.
- the dishwasher sounds like it's off its .., Mandolyn ...
- The Piano Player, Stacy L. Mar
- How To Some It Tastes, Is It Poetry
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns