The face of evil
Evil has a wicked face Known by everyone as the The face of evil.
That mask which is invisible
On certain faces of evil Makes me surprised and always Bewildered about what lies behind them. We look everyday at these faces And we feel that there is wicked Evil behind them all the time. These wicked faces of evil are Anywhere and everywhere in our world. These wicked faces of evil lack Love and beauty in everything. They have only evil and behind this Evil there is the wicked evil. These faces belong to evil people Very well known to people like us. These faces of evil lack love, Lack mercy, and lack goodness. Some of these wicked faces are the Wicked faces of the wicked tyrants.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The face of evil by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- Qytetit tim, skender iljaz braka
- While my eyes delight at you, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI