Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
Hi my emptiness, -dearest darling,
Painless vagabond's home,
But for your presence, things are burden,
And the blind mind did roam.
Shadow like this island, crowds,
Phantoms of untold measure,
And coming and going, ghostly figure,
For m the prisons of joyless pleasure.
Beyond the gear of structures and lines,
You stay ever as the soul's cathedral.
The Abstract realm, above sense' profit and harm,
You Brahman chant, meditative psalm.
You clean and clear, desire's attires,
And burn away the hope-made article and goods,
And be the tranquil, with no beguile,
Providing shapeless spiritual food.
Poet Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
- A Kiss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.