Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Hi my emptiness, -dearest darling,
Painless vagabond's home,
But for your presence, things are burden,
And the blind mind did roam.
Shadow like this island, crowds,
Phantoms of untold measure,
And coming and going, ghostly figure,
For m the prisons of joyless pleasure.
Beyond the gear of structures and lines,
You stay ever as the soul's cathedral.
The Abstract realm, above sense' profit and harm,
You Brahman chant, meditative psalm.
You clean and clear, desire's attires,
And burn away the hope-made article and goods,
And be the tranquil, with no beguile,
Providing shapeless spiritual food.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Emptiness. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- The Little Men, michael walkerjohn
- Furthest Right, michael walkerjohn
- Political Correctness, michael walkerjohn
- Shiva Stotram, umaprosad das
- THE SEASON, michael walkerjohn
- Far away, Gert Strydom
- THE DOMINIS, michael walkerjohn
- Tea dust, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Antilegomena, michael walkerjohn
- Sending All My Love, Michael McParland
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns