The Emotion Blue
You cannot touch the emotion blue
you cannot see the emotion blue
you cannot smell the emotion blue
you cannot taste the emotion blue
why are you allowed to
feel the emotion blue?
why does always appear in a dropp form
running down my cheek?
is it a color
that makes you sad,
brings you down,
and never makes you happy?
is it a sign of lonliness?
is it a sign of depression?
is it both?
does anybody share this burden of blue?
does anybody know what I'm going through?
the emotion blue
is a power on the earth
that no one can defeat.
Sad Crystal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Emotion Blue by Sad Crystal )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- The Story Of Grandpa, Taiko
- Love Note 15, Michael P. McParland
- Poetry Heaven, Kim Barney
- Thank You My Love, Margaret Alice Second
- My Dream, Michael P. McParland
- joshua trees hopping in the trunk of the.., Mandolyn ...
- my lovely lovely wife, Rasheed Alqahas
- Four Leaf Clover, Eve White
- Eric Gone Postal, Eve White
- Half-Breed or Racist, Eve White