The Emotion Blue
You cannot touch the emotion blue
you cannot see the emotion blue
you cannot smell the emotion blue
you cannot taste the emotion blue
why are you allowed to
feel the emotion blue?
why does always appear in a dropp form
running down my cheek?
is it a color
that makes you sad,
brings you down,
and never makes you happy?
is it a sign of lonliness?
is it a sign of depression?
is it both?
does anybody share this burden of blue?
does anybody know what I'm going through?
the emotion blue
is a power on the earth
that no one can defeat.
Sad Crystal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Emotion Blue by Sad Crystal )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou