and there I was in front of my table, sitting
writing... thinking... writing,
questions arising, what in me am I keeping
who I am and where I am
what should I do, where should I go
what I need,
oh nothing i know.
Something made me stand,
I was feeling so bitter
and I burst my fist into the wall mirror.
Smash and pieces on the floor.
Me still pissed off,
blood on my hand.
I go for another shot,
more hard this time.
I don't know, what was going in my mind
I sat back again.
eyes started to rain.
And I penned
all embarrassment i felt.
Anubhav gupta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Embarrassment by Anubhav gupta )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Baobab Tree, I Am Krakatoa
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman