The Dying of the Light
The dying of the light casts a doubt
On who is with and who is without.
In the blinding dark it is clear
Whose heart is there and whose is here.
Find me a torch, some burning brand
To illuminate the soul of my fellow man.
To find the source of the holy light
And it by compassion reignite.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Dying of the Light by Dillon McKenna )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler