The Dying of the Light
The dying of the light casts a doubt
On who is with and who is without.
In the blinding dark it is clear
Whose heart is there and whose is here.
Find me a torch, some burning brand
To illuminate the soul of my fellow man.
To find the source of the holy light
And it by compassion reignite.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Dying of the Light by Dillon McKenna )
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla