The Dying of the Light
The dying of the light casts a doubt
On who is with and who is without.
In the blinding dark it is clear
Whose heart is there and whose is here.
Find me a torch, some burning brand
To illuminate the soul of my fellow man.
To find the source of the holy light
And it by compassion reignite.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Dying of the Light by Dillon McKenna )
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic haiku by krishna Shivkumar yadav, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav