The Dreamer's Soul
Dreams they are the powers that drive the
soul, they are that which creates joy yet allows pain,
like forest after a fire, the heart might yet again bloom
stronger more vibrant, to strengthen the soul of which came.
Dreams though oft they come upon us in the sweet twilight hours,
never do they shadow the light, like the stars in the night.
rebelling against reason, like mad man against the raging sea,
yet in this madness there the purest form of sanity can be found
Dreams they are that which make us whole,
they are that which makes friendship last
they are that which allows love to grow like
annual spring flower with each year that pass it becomes
more beautiful then the last.
Dreams they are our soul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Dreamer's Soul by Alen wheeler )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Poetry is For Lovers, Cheryl Griffith
- The Darkest Side - Darkpalm21, Mark Clement Joseph S. Ferre ..
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -30, Ronjoy Brahma
- this is for you, dipstick, Mandolyn Davidson
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -29, Ronjoy Brahma
- Solitary, Claude H Oliver II
- Resolution?, Claude H Oliver II
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -28, Ronjoy Brahma
- can someone pass the pistol?, Mandolyn Davidson
- Aqua Flower, The Princess