The Dreamer's Soul
Dreams they are the powers that drive the
soul, they are that which creates joy yet allows pain,
like forest after a fire, the heart might yet again bloom
stronger more vibrant, to strengthen the soul of which came.
Dreams though oft they come upon us in the sweet twilight hours,
never do they shadow the light, like the stars in the night.
rebelling against reason, like mad man against the raging sea,
yet in this madness there the purest form of sanity can be found
Dreams they are that which make us whole,
they are that which makes friendship last
they are that which allows love to grow like
annual spring flower with each year that pass it becomes
more beautiful then the last.
Dreams they are our soul
Alen wheeler's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Dreamer's Soul by Alen wheeler )
- THEY GOT TIRED, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath