Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Dream Rose
Between sleep and dream,
A red rose often flashed,
Amidst the blue-deep.
In the wave-less sea,
Stretching to horizon,
There flashed a rose,
Between sleep and dream.
In the triangle of the two eyes,
And the eye in the brow,
The rose flashes on the 3rd eye,
With circle twice -white and blue.
Man comes and goes,
But flashes the rose,
Denying Time and space.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Dream Rose by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I Am Human, Marites C. Cayetano
- Is Isolation, Rohit Sapra
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Let It Be Fatal, Deanna Lee
- A Blue Christmas Tree, Heather Burns
- Mother, and mother, gajanan mishra
- Father To A Daughter, louis rams
- James Foley, Hardik Vaidya
- Cowards, Hardik Vaidya
- Ye duniya jiski hai wohi sambhale- Ghazal, Talab ...