She sat in the bedroom window with tears in her eyes
How could she have believed all his lies?
He told her he loved her, he told her he cared
And her life he wanted to share.
He held her, and kissed her as her passions grew
At exactly the right moment he knew what to do.
As his hands traveled up and down her spine
He said not to worry – everything would be fine
She knew what he wanted, but she could not resist
As he pulled her close in a passionate kiss.
All her walls were tumbling down
As she went with him without a sound.
Slowly he led her where he wanted her to be
The rest became a mystery.
Now the consequences she must bare
For a child is growing there
And her life he refuses to share.
Now she cautions all too please resist
His deceit and passionate kiss.
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Deceiver by louis rams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- We are ALL Broken, with a Capital F, Monk E. Biz
- 'The Fallen Angel', Wolfie Scott
- Impressions of Garcia-Lorca on the Piano.., mary douglas
- PATIENCE, Stanley Oguh
- Last Words of A Dying Poet, Monica Lanier
- Wabi Sabi, wabi sabi
- Papier Mache, How Lovely Was the World, mary douglas
- Cassandra In Your Face, Terence G. Craddock
- Infamous Art Hotel Inhospitality, Terence G. Craddock
- Summer Music, Fireworks Melting the Ice .., mary douglas