The Day The Moon Dissappeared
Without the moon the sky would not sleep
The peoples eyes would grow dark with no sleep
The open eyes off the stars will blind
the sleep out of everyones eyes
The birds will cheep in the day
the people will always say
'were out of cheese arent we? '
though if you dont know the moons not made out of cheese.
The day the moon dissapeared
i couldnt see the curve of the beautiful glow in the sky
that put me in a deep sleep......
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Day The Moon Dissappeared by Dylan Parkers )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Goat (Children's Poem), Ronald Chapman
- ONE'S LIFE SHARE IN LIFE نصيب الواحد في .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Mystery of poem, gajanan mishra
- Dramatization, Kewayne Wadley
- The Maddening Dance, Tony Adah
- Alternative Prayer, Phil Soar
- I appear, gajanan mishra
- Young Wife's Longing, Paul Sebastian
- Ants Crawling, Naveed Akram
- applying online, lee fones