The Day The Moon Dissappeared
Without the moon the sky would not sleep
The peoples eyes would grow dark with no sleep
The open eyes off the stars will blind
the sleep out of everyones eyes
The birds will cheep in the day
the people will always say
'were out of cheese arent we? '
though if you dont know the moons not made out of cheese.
The day the moon dissapeared
i couldnt see the curve of the beautiful glow in the sky
that put me in a deep sleep......
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Day The Moon Dissappeared by Dylan Parkers )
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ek Lafz Ek Rishta, Bano Ali
- THE PATRIOT, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- fortress of solutude, ademola oluwabusayo
- Never Feeling The Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Change Is Needed, Edward Kofi Louis
- How Can She Learn?, Edward Kofi Louis
- Intimate Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- COPLA 107 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan