The Day of Delight
Today is conjunction of two seasons,
winter likely wants to enter
in the state of autumn.
I am walking in the street
and sensing the presence of winter.
Faded field, dry wind
just make the day mopish a little bit,
but there is an quiescence in air
which stirs my mind,
and the afternoon is bright.
An unknown and strange sense
I can guess,
changing of feeling and a restive emotion
want to assimilate before Its arrival.
Today is the day of delight.
BIBHAKAR DUTTA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Day of Delight by BIBHAKAR DUTTA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- LOVE....................., BUNMI OROGUN SAMUEL
- My Mind Paints, Kyle Schlicher
- The Black Cat With The Burning Eyes Jump.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Chatia Baba, The Lord of The Woods!, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Held You In My Arms, Kyle Schlicher
- i'm tired..., Cherryl Ann Ilustre
- Poetess, Angela Khristin Brown
- In the midst, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Dance, Angela Khristin Brown
- the colored girl, Angela Khristin Brown