The Day of Delight (Part-2)
This is my life,
and I am watching the sky
sitting on in this earth
beside a lake,
with a vacant mood;
I think it's the best time
to feel the blessedness of this earth.
A busy one can't have sense
of importance of this moment,
and will not acquire the completeness
ignoring such fantastical sight.
Big lake, bright light,
layers of pearly water,
everything is bloomed and bright.
what a charming day of delight!
Don't miss the day,
come, don't be a moody and sit by me,
and let's enjoy the day of delight.
Dear friends, come,
leave your busy day.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Day of Delight (Part-2) by BIBHAKAR DUTTA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Please Forgive Them For What They Do, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Perceptions, Jaipal Singh
- Heroin, S.D. TIWARI
- 728 Days, Tara Stano
- Why do I write, S.D. TIWARI
- Stream of life, S.D. TIWARI
- We Must Learn, Jaipal Singh
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -67, Ronjoy Brahma
- Haiku, bonsai, S.D. TIWARI
- The Bloody Power Politics of The CPI(M), Bijay Kant Dubey