The Day of Delight (Part-2)
This is my life,
and I am watching the sky
sitting on in this earth
beside a lake,
with a vacant mood;
I think it's the best time
to feel the blessedness of this earth.
A busy one can't have sense
of importance of this moment,
and will not acquire the completeness
ignoring such fantastical sight.
Big lake, bright light,
layers of pearly water,
everything is bloomed and bright.
what a charming day of delight!
Don't miss the day,
come, don't be a moody and sit by me,
and let's enjoy the day of delight.
Dear friends, come,
leave your busy day.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Day of Delight (Part-2) by BIBHAKAR DUTTA )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
Poem of the Day
- Let us not fail, hasmukh amathalal
- Friendship, Luo Zhihai
- Ang Mulugkhw, Swrji Basumatary
- Hounds, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- Decide and follow, hasmukh amathalal
- If luck ends, hasmukh amathalal
- Love grants, hasmukh amathalal
- Figure out, hasmukh amathalal
- For our crimes, hasmukh amathalal
- A Lone In The Jungle., Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubu ..