The Day of Delight (Part-2)
This is my life,
and I am watching the sky
sitting on in this earth
beside a lake,
with a vacant mood;
I think it's the best time
to feel the blessedness of this earth.
A busy one can't have sense
of importance of this moment,
and will not acquire the completeness
ignoring such fantastical sight.
Big lake, bright light,
layers of pearly water,
everything is bloomed and bright.
what a charming day of delight!
Don't miss the day,
come, don't be a moody and sit by me,
and let's enjoy the day of delight.
Dear friends, come,
leave your busy day.
BIBHAKAR DUTTA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Day of Delight (Part-2) by BIBHAKAR DUTTA )
- My Mother..., Taimane Fanene
- Ignoring Seasons, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ephemera, Ian Nicholas McDowell
- Seeing light in Darkness, Aziz Akrish
- Mother! will I not be the saffron spot o.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- A Virtual Life, Sandra Feldman
- Never Ending Dreams, Lilly Emery
- My Soul's Song, Matthew Densley
- No love, Barbara Dixion
- Music Is Life, Ray Hansell
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)