The LORD put millions of lives on this earth today
To replace the ones he took away.
We all have destinies that we must follow
To keep the balance of nature true.
It is all up to me and you.
The crossroads that we come to in life
Can lead us straight or make us fight
The straight and narrow is the path that GOD has put for us
And In his infinite wisdom- he gave us a choice at the crossroads
One can lead us to an easy life abound
While the other can make us fight for all that is found.
The road that leads us to the fight is the road that we must take
So that we can use our hearts and mind, and fight to get
To his heavenly throne, so in death we’ll never be alone.
The road to an easy life abound – will look as beautiful as can be
But it could hide lots of treachery.
Life is not always what it seems to be
But this is the crossroads that lead to our destiny.
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Crossroads by louis rams )
- Our Leader, Narendra Kuppan
- Nothing Left, John Masaitis
- Coffee And Tea, Edward Kofi Louis
- Toys?, John Masaitis
- To Stand Up For The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Power Of Love!, Edward Kofi Louis
- It Is Quite Sad (Part 2), Ronell Warren Alman
- Bubble burst no home no trust, Nalini Chaturvedi
- You Are, Edward Kofi Louis
- Missing sky, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Power Of Music, Sukumar Ray
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe