The LORD put millions of lives on this earth today
To replace the ones he took away.
We all have destinies that we must follow
To keep the balance of nature true.
It is all up to me and you.
The crossroads that we come to in life
Can lead us straight or make us fight
The straight and narrow is the path that GOD has put for us
And In his infinite wisdom- he gave us a choice at the crossroads
One can lead us to an easy life abound
While the other can make us fight for all that is found.
The road that leads us to the fight is the road that we must take
So that we can use our hearts and mind, and fight to get
To his heavenly throne, so in death we’ll never be alone.
The road to an easy life abound – will look as beautiful as can be
But it could hide lots of treachery.
Life is not always what it seems to be
But this is the crossroads that lead to our destiny.
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Crossroads by louis rams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- *VI*- To Love, Leslie Guylee Cron
- This Prismatic Day, mary douglas
- Take My Last Sapphire Wish To Use On, mary douglas
- Savory Deal, Mike Acker
- SCRIPT, MYK NWACHUKWU
- Rhyming poetry starter kit, Allen Vaysberg
- It's Not The Illuminations Over The Palace, mary douglas
- That extra kiss, Allen Vaysberg
- There Will Be A Snowfall Of Poems, mary douglas
- Man just kills another man, Allen Vaysberg