THE CORE SECRET
Colour feels like
It feels like,
Unfolding the core,
And spreading over
The third colour!
Doth not feel like speaking!
The poor colour;
Doth not know
How the colours
In their luster!
Are only known
By secret agent.
Who shows his
Everything is incomplete.
He is to mingle colours,
Then the colours
The lonely heart
Is full of hopes
One who spreads colours
In the seventh core
And heightened life.
Reason ends to think
How a dyer can mix
Colours in colour?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE CORE SECRET by manzar jahangir )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra
- नोँ दागाबसै आयै, Bahadur Basumatary
- Eyes speak, hasmukh amathalal
- My First Laptop, Richard Flappa
- pop prose that turns to poo, Mandolyn ...