THE CORE SECRET
Colour feels like
It feels like,
Unfolding the core,
And spreading over
The third colour!
Doth not feel like speaking!
The poor colour;
Doth not know
How the colours
In their luster!
Are only known
By secret agent.
Who shows his
Everything is incomplete.
He is to mingle colours,
Then the colours
The lonely heart
Is full of hopes
One who spreads colours
In the seventh core
And heightened life.
Reason ends to think
How a dyer can mix
Colours in colour?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE CORE SECRET by manzar jahangir )
- Teleskof, Edward Kofi Louis
- Bearing With One Another, Edward Kofi Louis
- Danyell, Edward Kofi Louis
- ap english, imani halley
- Out Of Love, Edward Kofi Louis
- Pagan To The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- Uplifting One Another, Edward Kofi Louis
- Kelita, Edward Kofi Louis
- Feliciano, Edward Kofi Louis
- Peccary - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
Poem of the Day
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- avenues america, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Sir Rabindranath Tagore