THE CORE SECRET
Colour feels like
It feels like,
Unfolding the core,
And spreading over
The third colour!
Doth not feel like speaking!
The poor colour;
Doth not know
How the colours
In their luster!
Are only known
By secret agent.
Who shows his
Everything is incomplete.
He is to mingle colours,
Then the colours
The lonely heart
Is full of hopes
One who spreads colours
In the seventh core
And heightened life.
Reason ends to think
How a dyer can mix
Colours in colour?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE CORE SECRET by manzar jahangir )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Make in you, gajanan mishra
- In My Daydream, Margaret Alice Second
- UNTOLD JOURNEY, Satish Verma
- Ride the lion, gajanan mishra
- Flame, Nassy Fesharaki
- Travels On An Ox-Chart, Margaret Alice Second
- Mercy, save me., Darian Kalamerd
- ಪ್ರಶ್ನೆ, Deepak Malapur
- A Cruel Hope, Praveen Nautiyal
- Our Vista, Hazel Durham