THE CORE SECRET
Colour feels like
It feels like,
Unfolding the core,
And spreading over
The third colour!
Doth not feel like speaking!
The poor colour;
Doth not know
How the colours
In their luster!
Are only known
By secret agent.
Who shows his
Everything is incomplete.
He is to mingle colours,
Then the colours
The lonely heart
Is full of hopes
One who spreads colours
In the seventh core
And heightened life.
Reason ends to think
How a dyer can mix
Colours in colour?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE CORE SECRET by manzar jahangir )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1886 - 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- 'My Christmas Prayer' (For all who have .., Linda Winchell
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Excuses, Michelle Dragonfly
- They Say, Michelle Dragonfly
- someone asked me why i have so many jars.., Mandolyn ...
- Not A Fairytale, Apolynn Lagaras
- let's worship nothing, forever, Mandolyn ...
- Keep Patience and Stand, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Nothing Seems Right, Andrew Butler
- Seventeen Thoughts, A Lifetime, Kewayne Wadley
- Strangers Welcome, Kewayne Wadley
- What is truth?, Edward Clapham