M.D Dinesh Nair
THE COMMANDMENT RECODED
My Lord, oh my Lord,
I am undone, I am fretting for ever too.
For an act of murder of a liar
A liar he was! But I ought not to have done it!
Your act is an atrocity
Of all seasons I bet, my Lord.
A generation now will retreat like me
After making a kill of this kind oftener.
My Lord, your dagger bleeds after kissing
My flesh too soft to pierce through.
An hour of writhing and dying.
Then I am transported quite upwards!
My soul dares into the My Lord`s heaven
None stops me at the gate
And He speaks not but smiles a lot!
He had writ it large on my forehead!
Down there, Lucifer is perhaps amused further
With my utterances he could unseat Him, he thought.
I frown at the dark image for a while
And He is pleased for a while but still relents not.
I await the order the recoded one
But He signs on it never ever.
Incorrigible He is unlike the Son Crucified.
I await the melting point,
A promise is broken, my Lord.
It is Your commandment recoded.
M.D Dinesh Nair's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE COMMANDMENT RECODED by M.D Dinesh Nair )
Did you read them?
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid