M.D Dinesh Nair
THE COMMANDMENT RECODED
My Lord, oh my Lord,
I am undone, I am fretting for ever too.
For an act of murder of a liar
A liar he was! But I ought not to have done it!
Your act is an atrocity
Of all seasons I bet, my Lord.
A generation now will retreat like me
After making a kill of this kind oftener.
My Lord, your dagger bleeds after kissing
My flesh too soft to pierce through.
An hour of writhing and dying.
Then I am transported quite upwards!
My soul dares into the My Lord`s heaven
None stops me at the gate
And He speaks not but smiles a lot!
He had writ it large on my forehead!
Down there, Lucifer is perhaps amused further
With my utterances he could unseat Him, he thought.
I frown at the dark image for a while
And He is pleased for a while but still relents not.
I await the order the recoded one
But He signs on it never ever.
Incorrigible He is unlike the Son Crucified.
I await the melting point,
A promise is broken, my Lord.
It is Your commandment recoded.
M.D Dinesh Nair's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE COMMANDMENT RECODED by M.D Dinesh Nair )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- bonnie to your clyde, Mandolyn ...
- Purpose Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Corridors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Forever Crying Angel, Vlad Mutuleanu
- ThankYou!, Geetha Jayakumar
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Day 28 of July 2014, Erica Borges
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...